Sage
Pages : 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40
#355 Le 27-12-2025 à 06h50
Sage
You Make My Life Complete
#356 Le 27-12-2025 à 07h24

The moment people come to know love,
rebelle
they run the risk of carrying hate.
"I shall carve my legacy into the bones of this world."


#358 Le 27-12-2025 à 12h41
Sage
You Make My Life Complete
#359 Le 30-12-2025 à 02h25

The moment people come to know love,
Rebelle
they run the risk of carrying hate.
"I shall carve my legacy into the bones of this world."


#361 Le 30-12-2025 à 09h06
sage
You Make My Life Complete
#362 Le 30-12-2025 à 11h29
Rebelle
#363 Le 30-12-2025 à 12h32

The moment people come to know love,
Sage
they run the risk of carrying hate.
"I shall carve my legacy into the bones of this world."


#364 Le 30-12-2025 à 12h36
rebelle
You Make My Life Complete
#365 Le 30-12-2025 à 12h47
Rebelle
━────── •●• ──────────── •●• ──────━
━────── •●• ──────────── •●• ──────━
━────── •●• ──────────── •●• ──────━
#367 Le 30-12-2025 à 14h11
sage
You Make My Life Complete
#369 Le 30-12-2025 à 19h37
Sage
━────── •●• ──────────── •●• ──────━
━────── •●• ──────────── •●• ──────━
━────── •●• ──────────── •●• ──────━
#370 Le 30-12-2025 à 20h05

The moment people come to know love,
Sage
they run the risk of carrying hate.
"I shall carve my legacy into the bones of this world."


#374 Le 31-12-2025 à 09h29
sage
You Make My Life Complete



